Donors contributed a record $318.1 million to KU Endowment in support of the University of Kansas and The University of Kansas Health System in fiscal year 2022, which ended June 30. Our 2022 annual report shows how the generosity of our donors supports students, faculty, programs and more. Read it online below, or download a PDF here.
Our Annual Reports demonstrate the steadfast generosity of KU donors.
- 2021 Annual Report (download PDF)
- 2020: Enduring Legacy (download PDF)
- 2019: Towering Toward the Blue (download PDF)
- 2018: You Made a Difference (download PDF)
- 2017: New Possibilities (download PDF)
- 2016: 125th Anniversary (download PDF)
- 2015: Hand in Hand (download PDF)
- 2014: Excellence Sustained (download PDF)
The Greater KU Fund is KU Endowment’s flagship unrestricted fund. It allows the university to direct funds where no other support exists, and enhance everything that makes KU a world-class institution. The Greater KU Fund Report was discontinued after 2012.
Support your passion by making a gift that impacts the lives of students, faculty, patients, and researchers for generations to come. On their behalf, we thank you for your generosity.